Office Hours: How to make the most of Bread & Jam – food startups
Time & Date
Wednesday 18 September 2019
Starting 15:30 at:Bread & Jam Offices, 58-60 Fitzroy St, Bloomsbury, London W1T 5BU
Are you thinking about attending THE event of the year for food and drink brands?
With six content rooms and the opportunity to pitch to national, international and speciality retailers, Bread & Jam has become an iconic festival that has supported the growth of hundreds of food and drink brands.
This year, we’ve launched Office Hours – an opportunity for you to meet Tara and Jason the founders of Bread & Jam and find out from them how you can make the most of it.
Find out about…
– How to apply to pitch to retailers like Selfridges, Planet Organic and Ocado
– All the workshops and talks and which ones you’d benefit from the most
– Questions to ask at the Tasting Panel and POD POD
– How to maximise your time in the Marketplace
– How to book one to one mentoring sessions, clinics, investor meetings and more
You’ll also receive a £10 off voucher for Bread & Jam when you attend, armed with all the tips and insights you need to succeed.
Tickets FOR THIS EVENT
Other Office Hours
Office Hours: How to make the most of Bread & Jam – food startups4th September 2019