How to raise £150 and over for your food & drink business
Time & Date
Wednesday 22 January 2020
Starting 18:30 at:Haysmacintyre LLP, 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1AG
Duncan Di Biase
About our workshops:
Our evening workshops are a great way to focus on a particular area of your food business. Super specific and super intimate, these workshops have limited places so that our industry experts can really hone in on the issues you’re facing and give you the support you need to get your business where it deserves to be.
About this session – How to Raise £150k for your food & drink brand:
- Identifying how much you need to raise.
- How to value your business – for this we will share our valuation calculator with the audience so we can work through some live examples.
- What you present to investors – this section will cover best practice pitch decks and what you need to include in your investment pack.
- Identifying investors and how you can reach them.
- The nitty gritty of raising investment – in this section we will cover the mechanics (i.e. legal and completion process), operations and timeline for raising investment so that attendees can create a project plan for their round and leave with a concrete plan of what to do next and by when to achieve their funding goal.
Who should come:
This workshop is for F&B businesses that have established product market fit and are looking to raise investment to take their business to the next level.
About the speakers – Duncan Di Biase & Helena Murphy, Raising Partners:
Duncan and Helena have overseen 27 successful raises through Raising Partners over the last 2 years, raising £25.6m. Using Angel Investors, Venture Capital firms, Crowdfunding or, most typically, a combination of these, they have raised between £150k and £3M for each business. As an example in the the summer of 2018 they raised £550,000 (157% of the targeted amount) for Loch Lomond Brewery through a combination of High Net Worth Individuals, angel investors, their customers and the crowd. Helena has a strong entrepreneurial background having founded a number of successful businesses herself.
Thanks to Haysmacintyre LLP for supporting this event.