Finding a Manufacturer for your Product
Time & Date
Wednesday 06 May 2020
Starting 18:30 at:Joelson, 30 Portland Place, London W1B 1LZ
About our workshops:
Our evening workshops are a great way to focus on a particular area of your food business. Super specific and super intimate, these workshops have limited places so that our industry experts can really hone in on the issues you’re facing and give you the support you need to get your business where it deserves to be.
About This Session – Finding a manufacturer to make your Product
- Where do you look for a manufacturer?
- How should you approach a manufacturer?
- What costs are involved in starting with a manufacturer?
- What is the typical timeline for manufacturing a new product?
- What is SALSA and BRC and why do you need them?
- What ingredients and packaging costs are there? (can this be underwritten?)
- What are typical payment terms?
- Where does liability typically lie in terms of food safety and logistics?
- Tips of working with a new manufacturer.
- Issues with commercialising a kitchen table recipe.
About the Speaker – Ketan Joshi, The Natural Food and Drink Company:
Ketan has nearly 30 years of experience in FMCG (Unilever, Mars, Danone and Heineken) working in innovation and Research and Development.
Most recently he has founded the The Natural Food and Drink Company which provides new product development, co-manufacturing and co-packing services to entrepreneurs, startups and small companies from his factory in Reading.
Tickets FOR THIS EVENT
Other Evening Workshops
How to raise £150 and over for your food & drink business22nd January 2020